If you made a submission and haven’t received payment, there are several possible explanations:
1. The task is In Review
When you submit a task, our Quality Team can take from 5-10 days to review your submission for quality and adherence to the Project Guidelines.
- Please see Task Status: In Review for more details.
2. The task Needs Work
If your task Needs Work, you must re-do the task before being eligible for payment.
- Please see Task Status: Needs Work for more details.
3. Your submission was Failed
If your submission was Failed by our Quality Team for violating the Project Guidelines, you are not eligible for payment or redoing the task.
- Please see Task Status: Failed for more details.
4. Your submission was passed and payment will be issued soon
Once your submission is Passed, it can take 1-3 weeks for payment to be issued. You will receive an email notification once payment is made.
- Please see Task Status: Passed for more details.
5. Your payment is being processed by PayPal or Amazon
If you received email confirmation that payment was issued but you haven’t received payment yet, it’s likely that it’s still being processed by PayPal or Amazon.
Please allow up to 5 business days for PayPal to process your payment.
If you received email confirmation of payment, but you still don’t see it in your PayPal account, please contact PayPal support before contacting our team.
6. There is an issue with your PayPal or Amazon account
If it’s been several days since receiving notification of payment, please check with PayPal or Amazon support. If you are unable to resolve the issue please submit a request.
Common issues include:
- You don’t have a confirmed PayPal account on the provided email address
- In PayPal, you have not allowed the option to receive incoming payments
- You have typos in the information entered in the Robson app