To make sure that all submissions comply with the eligibility requirements and the project instructions, our Quality Team reviews each and every task submitted through the Robson app.
This is to make sure that we can pass your submissions along to our clients and that they can be used to improve language technology without any issues!
How long does Quality Review take?
It can take up to 10 business days for our team to review your Robson task submission.
This review process can vary depending on the length of the task, the number of other participant submissions, and the number of tasks we currently have running.
Before starting the task, make sure you read all the project instructions that specify the estimated duration of the review process.
Quality Review Statuses
Once you've submitted your task, it will be labeled in the app with one of five Quality Review statuses:
- In Review - Your task is being reviewed by our team
- Needs Work - Your task was reviewed and needs a few corrections
- Failed - Your task was reviewed and did not meet the project guidelines
- Passed - Your task was fully approved and payment will be issued
- Review Completed (Transcription tasks only) - Parts or all of your task were approved
You will receive an email at each stage of review.