Once you’ve created your profile, you can log in to Robson using your email and password.
Error message: “This email doesn’t exist/invalid password.”
If you get the above error message or you’re unable to log in to your account:
- Click on the “Forgot Password” link
- Enter the email address you’ve signed up with, when prompted.
- Check your email for a password reset email.
- Click on the link in the email to reset your password.
- Log in again with your new password.
Note: If you don’t receive the password reset email, check your spam folder.
If you still didn’t receive the password reset email, it may be because you made a typo in your email address when you signed up. If that’s the case, you can create a new account with your correct email address.
If you had tasks in progress and don’t want to create a new account, please submit a request, and indicate:
- the phone number you have signed up with and
- the correct email address.